Will Colón graduated from Hampshire College, where he studied Computer Science, Art, and 3D Animation. The bulk of his college work was within 3D animation and lighting 3D environments; although, his developed eye has extended from hand-drawing, guache painting, digital painting, photography and 3D compositing.
After Will graduated from college, he returned to his home town of Boston, MA where he began as a freelance artist at a small visual effects studio called Zero VFX. A few years later, his talents sucked him into the world of web design and web development landing him a few freelance projects while maintaining a steady stream of creative work.
In January of 2013, Will began working for Anzovin Studios in Florence, MA as a 3D Technical Director. He currently resides in Western Massachusetts and is still working on expanding his portfolio.
- Maya | RenderMan Studio | V-Ray
- After Effects | Nuke | Shake | Silouhette
- Photoshop | Illustrator | Painter
- 3D Technical Director | Anzovin Studios . Florence MA
- Web Designer and Developer | www.thmixtapes.com
- Web Designer and Developer | www.theaeeshow.com
- Rotoscope Artist | Zero VFX . Boston MA
- Production Intern | Zero VFX . Boston MA
- The Academy of Motion Picture's Intern | Bit Films . Amherst MA
- Lighting Technical Director | Bit Films . Amherst MA